Paste your Google Webmaster Tools verification code here
Will you partner with us?
- Approximately 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. - 43.8 million, or 18.5% - experiences mental illness in a given year.
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S., the 3rd leading cause of death for people aged 10-14, and the 2nd for people aged 15-24.
- Anxiety, depression, and divorce remain the three top issues clients bring to the Center.
- Connecticut has surpassed the national death rate for drug and opioid overdoses since 2013. The 723 deaths in Connecticut in 2015 were from heroin, cocaine, or other drugs such as morphine.
Investment in mental health is a critical need.
Our vision is to increase healing and renewal in the community through:
- a wider footprint of church and synagogue Mission Partners (83 of these have utilized our services)
- continued building of a robust Scholarship Hope Bank to respond to those in need
- increased seminars in community-based venues to reach many with enrichment and skill-building
- strategic efforts to address mental health needs of children and youth
- continued excellence in counseling and training
You can click here to create your own fundraising page, which can be shared via email or social media:
(scroll down after clicking to view existing fundraising teams)
(Created a page? Login to view your fundraiser page)