Please upgrade your browser.
Connection Course 2019
202 Taconic Road
Greenwich, CT 06831
Would you like to have the best tools and understanding to grow and safeguard your marriage?
Join us for an educational and experiential day presenting the most empirically supported marriage model, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). Pioneered by Dr. Sue Johnson, research studies have found 70-75% of couples move from distress to recovery and approximately 90% show significant improvements through the use of EFT.
- Course Date: Friday, November 1, 2019
- Location: Stanwich Church, 202 Taconic Road, Greenwich, CT
- Time: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Investment: $450 per couple (lunch provided). Scholarships are available.
- Instructor: George Faller, EFT Global Trainer, Supervision & Certified Counselor, AAMFT Supervision, LMFT
Space is limited. Enrollment is based on date of receipt of registration and payment in full of the course fee. Given the limited enrollment size for each course, fees are non-refundable.
For more information, e-mail Cari Nizolek at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-340-9816.
Some investments are worth protecting; we believe your marriage is one of them.
|Powered by NeonCRM|